Sunday, March 11, 2012

Healing from heavens perspective


The passage below is an extract from the book called "A Place called Heaven" by Dr. Gary L. Wood who was killed in a car accident and certified dead for over 20 minutes.

Among the many amazing things Gary saw in heaven, one of them was what happens when people pray for healing:


........we walked into a long building. I was caught off guard by what I saw hanging from the walls. There were rows of legs, rows of arms, cubicles with hair and eyeballs of various colors. Every part of ones anatomy was in this room. 

You might be wondering why does there need to be a place like this in heaven? 

It reminds me of the joke, "Were you out of the room when God was passing out brains?" 

John knew that I didn't understand, and he told me to watch what happens. Before my eyes, from my heavenly vantage point, I could see the prayers of the saints below shooting up like arrows towards heaven. Angels would receive the prayers and bring them into the throne room of God. God would grant the prayer request, and the angel would be dispatched from that room to deliver the miracle. 

If a doctor says that something is no good and must be removed, I'm telling you that God has a miracle for you. God has a spare parts room! You say, "Well, I know people who needed a miracle, they may have even asked for one, and did not receive it." 

Let me tell you what I saw next. I saw the angels dispatched with the answered miracle from God, fighting principalities and powers, only to be stopped by doubt and unbelief from the mouth of the petitioner. Such things as 'It's not for me," or 'It's not God' will that I be healed" is what I heard them say. Then the angel would sadly turn around and take the miracle back to heaven and deposit it into a room called unclaimed blessings. 

I have read the New Testament over and over and have not once found where Jesus turned anyone away saying, 'No, it is not my will that you be healed." Most of us believe in the doctor more that we believe in Jesus' power to heal us. I tell you why I believe this. The news media tells us when to get sick. It is "cold and hay fever season." Commercials on TV begin promoting their cure, we get the symptoms, and begin to take cold remedies or go to the doctor. You may think I'm anti-doctor, but I'm not. I'm just simply trying to wake up God's people to the fact that there is a better way to live. 

One day in a certain village he was visiting, there was a man with an advanced case of leprosy. When he saw Jesus, he fell to the ground before him, face downward in the dust, begging to be healed. 'Sir,' he said, 'if you only will you can clear me of every trace of my disease.' Jesus reached out and touched the man and said, 'Of course I will, be healed.' And the leprosy left him instantly. Luke 5:12, 13
If you are in need of a miracle from God, don't stop asking. Grab hold of the horns of the altar of God and refuse to let go until the miracle power of God is manifested in your behalf. 

Faith does not just believe God can, faith believes God will. Stop speaking doubt and unbelief and start speaking faith! 

There are people who make things happen, and there are people who ask "what happened?" 

"Anything is possible if you have faith" (Mark 9:23). What is faith? "Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things unseen" (Hebrews 11:1). Surely he hath borne our sicknesses, and carried our diseases: yet, we did esteem him stricken of God and afflicted. He was smitten with our diseases. He was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities, the chastisement of our peace was upon him, and by his stripes we are healed." Isaiah 53:3-5
God the Father so willed our healing that He sent His only son to suffer so that we don't have to. This scripture leaves no room for doubt; that by His stripes we are healed! 

Claim your blessing so it won't be put back in the room of unclaimed blessings. The bible tells us that Jesus is the same yesterday, today, and forever. He healed the sick when He walked this earth, and He still heals today! 

John then led me through gates that sparkled of precious stones. Up the walkway stood the mansion where I will spend all eternity. It had great, marble columns, like some of the plantations you see in the South. It was magnificent. Walking into the mansion, we entered into what would be like a living room area. There was no furniture, only three buckets of paint sitting there. I had seen other mansions that had furniture, art on the walls, some even had pets—all the trappings of suburbia that we have here on earth..........

No comments:

Post a Comment